Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Made it to the MTC

Hola Familia!
Well- here I am at the CCM in Mexico. Suffice to say I am entirely intimidated and overwhelmed and I have only been here half an hour. BUT this is going to be incredible. I can tell. Literally every minute of our schedule is packed so I will be plenty busy. My P-day will be on Friday, soo look forward to my first (real) email next Friday!
This will be my address for the next 6 weeks:
Your Missionary's mailing addres is:

Sister Shaelyn Rogers
01/09 19-C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

I only have 5 minutes, which is not nearly enough time to express any of my thoughts, but I am officially a missionary, tag and all. It feels incredible.
I love you all so much-- saying goodbye was probabaly the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life, but its time to pick myself up and carry on. This is the Lord´s time and I can´t spend it moping around!
I will talk to you soon family! I love you.
--Hermana Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment